I would NEVER go back into buy classic wow gold

For BETA users of Granite Mines to report issues, make suggestions, or just complain as they feel fit to do!
chenyuhan

Postby chenyuhan » Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:59 am

I hope to visit the host to shut once the numbers die down. And I am calling it today that people will harras Blizzard to make articles for classic when the boredom gets real.WoW Classic won't be the wow classic gold exact same experience.

Gamers will know where to get what and know what to wear. It will not be exactly the same sense of being this absolute nobody trying to figure out how it works, locating your initial fellow players and getting to understand them. Back then it meant a whole lot more to me as well. But we have done everything. We'll go back for that crit of nostalgia, and then bugger off. I can't imagine people would want to experience the whole painstaking process of dividing molten core and all the dungeons. Been there, done that. That All.

I went after vowing years ago I would NEVER go back into buy classic wow gold. Cataclysm. Seeing Auberdine destroyed. Seeing Barrens. No. It was just like losing another home. And at the time, I was trying to deal with being displaced awhile. (I'm still not over it) Teldrassil was my home. It was reliable. I understood the tree would be there and I was given the finger by Blizzard. BfA and I will NOT play. I, however, can play Classic. I just leveled up to 80. I'm just working on my muscle memory for if Classic drops.

Classic WoW Classic will have support. Youtubers covering will return in drive, new players will come for the first time. Maraudon will be awesome again Alterac Valley will probably be similar to a true war again 40 man raids will feel epic again. The simple fact that you can make them so distinct one second but almost be both in precisely the exact same time the next is really impressive. When it's just well edited or you can definitely change between them that quick it amazes me.

EthylDaf

Postby EthylDaf » Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:20 pm

a interactive adventure vixine game with lots of naughty sex would be great <=D
where you could choose your actions and determin the out come.
like the old adventure books =3

Return to “Granite Mines BETA Discussions”